Friday, February 10, 2012

Sick Kid...

It's never fun to have a cold, and it's even worse when you can't take anything for it. This is the case we have in our house right now. Evie is a coughing, hacking, leaky mess.

The poor kiddo is just beside herself on how to stop leaking. I wish there was something that we could do to help. Unfortunately, after a quick online search, we found that all cold meds for children under 4 have been deemed not useable and that the FDA might even pull medicines soon for kids under 12!

I'm sorry, but I remember taking Triaminic orange when I was a kid and it didn't make me grow a third arm or anything like that. I guess times change and just like lead paint, maybe it is time for cold medicines to get changed too.

In the meantime, anyone have some advice for a poor 2 year old with a really bad cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment