Thursday, February 2, 2012

Workout Playlist

So the last week I've been trying to hit the gym for at least an hour workout. With my new limited cellphone action, I didn't want to rely on my normal Pandora, Slacker or Google Music options that stream data, so I began downloading a workout playlist.

I started with a few of my favorites like Furious (Bethel Church feat. Jeremy Riddle), Firework (Katy Perry), The Edge Of Glory (Lady Gaga) and Master Of Puppets (Trivium) just to get going. It was about 30 minutes of music though so I was heating not of the songs twice.

I added in a few others at the advice of the Shape Magazine "Best Workout Songs" list and have built out my play list to over an hour now. This should come in handy for summer rides also.

So, what songs are motivating me right now?

Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
Somebody Told Me - The Killers
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Holy Diver - Killswitch Engaged
And finally... I Got A Feelin - Black Eyed Peas...

I'll add more as my playlist grows, but that's a heck of a start for your list if you don't have one yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment