Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

I'm a bit bummed today. It's Valentines Day and I am not able to do anything wonderful for Ara today. My bosses have been gone for almost two weeks, there's just not much left in the bank and Evie is still sick... And then there's the amazing gift that Ara put together for me...

I guess if I could have just one little gift for her, it would be that I could be everything she needs me to be, when she needs me to be it. I know, sounds a bit cheesy doesn't it? But it is how I feel. It's never enough just being who I am, I need to work on the who I need to be everyday.

I know God has a plan for us, and that He will make it happen in His time. It's just very difficult to wait sometimes. For now, I just want everyone to know that I am a father to an amazing little girl, a follower of our one true Lord and Savior and a husband to an amazingly talented and wonderfully beautiful wife.

In other words, I am the luckiest man on this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment