Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gramper's Birthday and the Super Bowl

Today was a double header party at Mom and Dad's place as we were able to celebrate Dad's birthday today and watch a bit of football with the Giants beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

It was a fun day, albeit a congested one with early allergies or a slight onset of colds. The drive up and down was uneventful, and the weather was cold, but gorgeous.

Evie got her Gramper fix and Mom always loves a visit. I took the opportunity to set Mom's Thrive up with texting today. It's going to be a change, but at least she can read the letters on it. Other than that, it was a great soup and cake lunch.

I really miss the days of going golfing with Dad. I sometimes think things with us changes when I left Philly to come back, but hopefully things will get back to that someday. I guess I'd have to start the process by getting out on the course again, and maybe someday I will.

For now, happy birthday Grampers and Congrats to the crappy NY Giants, the Eagles will have fun beating the defending champs twice next year...


No comments:

Post a Comment