Monday, April 2, 2012

An Evening At The Park

Tonight I took the two phones I've been playing with for major test drives. The HTC Radar 4G vs. the Samsung Focus S. Camera against camera, signal against signal... Which one wins with a fun night at the park?

Overall, I love both devices, but honestly, out of the box, the colors on the Focus S just outshined the Radar's. It is hard for me to get used to the "AMOLED" blue screen, but the device is simply great - and even with only 2G speeds, it somehow works a touch better than the Radar.

On to the other part of my adventure, the evening at the park was a blast. Evie and Mama playing on the toys, the gorgeous weather and the brilliant colors just made for an amazing evening. After getting her swing on...

After finishing up at the park, we ended up taking a long walk around Monroe, checking out a few new homes that have popped up on the market recently. Ara brought up an interesting point of doing a bit of 'training' for our Disneyland vacation later this year. Apparently kids get tired and letting them build up to longer walks before going helps the trip go much smoother. What a smart wife I have.

Anyhow, that's about all I have for tonight. Check out the photos above and enjoy our night at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment