Thursday, April 5, 2012

Beautiful Days And Spring Flowers

Yesterday was a great day... At least for the most part. I had a great ride into work, a gorgeous day of weather to look out at, a nice workout after the daily toils and wrapped it up by riding home as well. I had almost completely forgotten how nice it was to ride in nice weather, in shorts, and not bundled up.

I would have almost classified it as the perfect day, but Evie is still clinging to her stubborn attitudes about potty training and it is stressing Mama out quite a bit. It is really hard to make a child do something, but waiting for her schedule is driving us both batty (although more Ara than me at this point since she has to deal with way more of it than I do.) I have faith that a breakthrough will happen soon though and we will be done with this rough patch.

For the moment, I'll enjoy the buy of Spring that we have and take the time to stop and smell the flowers... Unless my allergies keep acting up. Speaking of which, I need to go take my Claritin.

Powered by www.getsmartphones.info

No comments:

Post a Comment