Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What An Amazing Wife

Yes, I am well aware that this is not a photo of my wife. It is, however, the wonderful surprise that she brought to me at work earlier today. It was a simple box of tea from Starbucks, but it is so much more to me.

You see, the fact that this woman, buried under "toddler arrest" finds the time to sneak over to the coffee shop and snag me a box of tea! It is downright amazing. I can't ever say how much I appreciate everything that she does, day in and day out.

She not only raises our daughter, but keeps our home. She deals with screaming two-year olds, and cranky neighbors. She puts up with my moods and still has a wonderful dinner waiting for me when I get home from work.

Her simple pleasures make our simple life bearable. Is there anything more wonderful than someone that loves you enough to put up with everything that goes wrong, and still smiles about it, even when she really doesn't want to.

In short, this is really a tribute to my wonderful wife. A thank you, or even a I can't believe God blessed me enough to let you into my life. I know we will have an amazing summer together and enjoy yet another season in our lives together.

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment