Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Growing Up So Fast


This is sort of a test, and a reality check in one. This weekend we ventured out to the peninsula for a weekend getaway. It was a good test of the Focus S battery life and ability to capture life on the go. I have to admit that it passed with flying colors. Now, how easy is it to share the memories it captured?

I already posted a few of the photos from this weekend in a post earlier today. This is the first test I've done with video though. I'm not sure how well it will work, or even if it will, but let's see how it goes. If you end up seeing a YouTube or Viemo logo in the corner, you'll understand that it didn't.

But that leads me to another point. As I scroll back through our YouTube site, I see a baby, not even a year old on the swings, on her playmat and in her mama's arms. I see that hairless one year old, just learning to crawl. I now look at the videos that we've taken in the last few months and see just how big you've gotten.

You used to fit in our lap, now we can barely get you to sit and snuggle for a few minutes. I sure hope that the little baby that we had isn't gone forever already. I could still use that snuggle time every now and again. In the mean time, enjoy your dancing and drumming. I love you baby!

Sent from my Windows Phone from GetSmartphones.Info

EDIT: So the video was too large to attach from my phone, so I uploaded the video via the Zune software to the computer and put it on YouTube from there. Still not a bad way to go I guess.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment