Monday, May 14, 2012

Not What I Had Planned

Yesterday was Mother's Day. It is supposed to be the day that I get to show my wife how much I appreciate everything she does for Evie and me and how we are lucky that she is Evie's Mom. Unfortunately, I wake up sick as a dog and my plan for the day is completely out. So, what to do?

Well, fortunately, the kitchen stuff I got her was already good to go. Flowers, check. Breakfast in bed, made it through that as well. And of course, Evie factors into the morning as well. One run of Tinkerbell and some tissue paper sun catchers and we were set for the day.

We weren't 100% sure of where our outings were going to take us for the day, but a quick run out to Duvall before heading to Snoqualmie Falls seemed to be a good start. Funny thing about flexible schedules though, they can change.

We decided to stay in Duvall for the afternoon. We hit the store and visited with Mom, then the farm and Nana... Then back to Pickle Time for lunch before visiting Jan again for her lunch. It was then time to head home.

Weird enough, this is when the day got busy... I put Ara's iPhone on Craigslist and sold it, and found her a new phone in 10 minutes. Both people said they could meet at Northgate, so, off we went.

I managed to get in a bit more Mother's Day goodness with a quick trip in to Torrid and a dinner at The Spaghetti Factory. Overall, a disaster of a day, turned out to be one pretty amazing day for a pretty amazing Mother. At least I hope so...

Sent from my Windows Phone from GetSmartphones.Info

No comments:

Post a Comment