Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Rain Returns...

Today's ride to work was a bit on the brutal side to say the least. The roads were saturated by the rain fall and gutters were backed up in the bike lanes. Fortunately, the total downpour that I rode in through just washed most of the garbage that sprayed up from the road off me.

The weather was just poor today. I can't say much else. When I think about days like this, it really makes me miss that second car. But, days like this weekend, where we go have fun as a family make me all to happy to have given it up.

Maybe we aren't rich. Maybe we don't have a big house and a car to keep me dry on days like this. What we do have though is an amazing family and a strong faith that God will provide what we need, when we need it. The best part is that He also gives us quite a few little bonus perks along the way.

Sent from my Windows Phone from GetSmartphones.Info

No comments:

Post a Comment