Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Week Already?

Wow, did I miss a full week? Where did the time go? After Mother's Day wrapped up, you would think I'd have a bit more time to write, but unfortunately it didn't work out that way at all.

I'm slowly making the gym a routine again after the 2 weeks of sick people around the house. I'm up 4 pounds from my low, but that should get fixed soon enough. I'm struggling with weekends right now more than anything, and if I'm totally honest, late nights are getting me too. I need to stop snacking so much.

I think I'm ready to just bite the bullet and go back on SlimFast again. It isn't the best solution for me, but I know if I can get the weight down, maintaining it at the gym will be much easier. The only part that bugs me is the cost. Of course, if I stopped eating out and only go fresh, I'd probably save enough to pay for it anyways.

For now, I'll just share the fun photo of Evie enjoying her popsicle and try and figure out what I need to do to get jumpstarted again. Is it an app? The right foods? I'm just not sure...

Sent from my Windows Phone from GetSmartphones.Info

No comments:

Post a Comment