Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The View From Work

I never really worried too much about what was outside of my 4 walls at work. There was usually just a parking lot, some lights and a few other stores. When I went to worn for Shur-Loc though, it was just a driveway and a yard.

When the office moved to Monroe, the view changed to something amazing. We are directly across from Lake Tye and the mornings are gorgeous. The sun peaks over the mountains, hits the hillside behind the lake and everything glows. The photo I took only captures a tiny fraction of the beauty, but I thought I'd share it with everyone anyways.

Layer this year, when the sunsets come in their full glory, I'll make sure to post one of those as well. But for now, just stop and enjoy God's handiwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment