Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Love Free Phones...

Ok, it's not like that it was really free. I did have to give up a phone that I really had no interest in keeping, but I did get smoked by Windows Phone today with my Samsung Exhibit II. I then surrendered the Android beast to the service counter for a brand new Focus S.

The Focus S is powered by a 1.4Ghz processor and has a beautiful 4.27" AMOLED screen. It really is a beautiful phone. The other plus is that it will work with Red Pocket Mobile 4G data services. So when I pull the plug on my poor T-Mobile connection, I have an alternative to slower 3G or even 2G coverage.

I've been very impressed with Red Pocket's coverage and speeds, so I'm ok with that move if needed. But honestly, the Radar has been awesome so far, so I'm not in a huge hurry to change over just yet. Of course, I can't just let that shiny new Focus S just sit there. Maybe I'll do a week of My Life in Focus blog posts just to see if I like it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment