Sunday, September 30, 2012

Evie's First "Real" Puzzle

Today was fun. It was a quiet, stay at home, kind of day. Relaxing, enjoyable and so reminiscent of those days when there weren't quite so many outside distractions. Days like this are something we all need once in a while.

I had begun the day with a bit of football fun watching the Seahawks vs. Rams, when Evie came up to me and asked if I would help her with her Nighting McQueen puzzle. We had bought it for our Disneyland trip, but she didn't end up needing it to entertain herself, so in it's little tin it sat.

We cracked open the case and popped open the top. We dumped the 24 piece out on the tray and flipped them all over. She then started to make the picture she saw on the front of the tin.

It took about 15 minutes, but she finally got the last piece in place with almost no help from me, but it sure was fun to "help" with this one. Maybe next time I'll have her do all the work and see if she can do it start to finish.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 900 powered by GetSmartphones.Info

No comments:

Post a Comment