Friday, July 13, 2012

A Whine Session: Just No Me Time...

I have to admit that I am feeling selfish today. I realized that I haven't had any me time in quite a long time. I haven't done any of the activities that I like to do for one reason or another in almost a year. Even that time was more about something someone else wanted to do and I got roped into it.

I don't have the time to do the things I want. I don't have the spare funds to enjoy the activities that I love. I guess I'm just feeling a bit put out right now. I try and cover my feelings, put on a happy face, and just pretend I don't miss things, but I do.

I miss playing golf. I missing playing the drums. I miss spending hours playing Warcraft or Stronghold Crusaders. I miss going to baseball games. I miss shooting darts at the bar, even after I stopped drinking like it was going out of style. I just miss...

So there's my mini-rant for the day. Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone! We'll see you on Monday.

Sent from my Windows Phone from GetSmartphones.Info

No comments:

Post a Comment