Tuesday, July 10, 2012

30lbs in 30 Days...


Some of you may have noticed that the weight loss ticker on my page has reset. This is because I reached my 20 pound goal - step one - and have started moving towards my next big step - 50 by my birthday. This means that I am starting my aggressive 30lbs in 30 Days diet. It will be back to SlimFast and "trying really hard" to curb the late night snacking. I might have to short side some time with the wife in the evenings just to get past that hurdle, but it should be good once I'm in the swing of things.

As you can see, day one yielded a 2lb loss, so with that as my average, I'll be down 60 in 30 with no problems at all. Now if I can just get back on a schedule to get to the gym daily, I'll have this whipped in no time.

PS - If you are looking for a great App for calorie and workout tracking, I highly recommend myFitnessPal.com. It's available for all the major platforms and is online as well.

Sent from my Windows Phone from GetSmartphones.Info

No comments:

Post a Comment