Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Recovering Nicely, But Still Behind


So my dieting drama got even worse yesterday, but at least while I was at work I was able to do a dent in the old calorie count for the day. After a 4lb gain over the weekend, which launched me back into single digits for week one, I made it through the day with very little intake. That was my first mistake. It ended up being compounded by the fact that we ended up having dinner extremely late. By the time that the burgers were done on the grill, I was starving and ended up eating 2 burgers, a handful of chips and downed about 2 cups of ice cream for dessert.

That said, somehow with only my 2 little rides back and forth to work, I am down a pound today. I need to be a bit more assertive about dinner and just go with my gut for what works. I am out of shakes at work, didn't bring a lunch and not sure what I am going to do today. I think I need to stock a 2 week supply of shakes instead of one and really try to reign in my horrible dinner habits if I am going to have any chance of making this happen.

Now, with that out of the way, it's time to get some serious gym time scheduled as well. I know that life is becoming a bit chaotic, but without that extra burn, I need to cut quite a few more calories from my intake if this is going to happen... Time for potatoes and shrimp for a few weeks I guess.

Sent from my Windows Phone from GetSmartphones.Info

No comments:

Post a Comment