Sunday, March 24, 2013

Today Was A Good Day

Today we had a great day. Nothing happened out of the ordinary, but it was good none the less. We woke up, watched some basketball of all things, played a bit, blogged some, the Wife ran a few errands in town and then Dad came up for a visit.

Just spending time talking with him is such a blessing. It is something that has been missing for a while. I'm sure I'm as much at fault for it as he is, if not more so, but I'm glad that the talking has come back. For quite a long time our conversations were just about work or what new movie or TV show we were watching. Since Mom passed though, conversations have been much more open. They've been like they used to be...

That said, we had a great visit today. There was a great NASCAR finish, a wonderful broccoli beef dinner and a bit of walking time with everyone. That makes me happy...

So, from this happy family to you, have a great start to your week and I'll see you tomorrow!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com
$49 Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

No comments:

Post a Comment