Thursday, March 21, 2013

Climbing Back Up...

So, this has been a tough year, but just as the photo above shows, it is possible to climb back up no matter how many times you fall. You see, life is alot like a three year old trying to climb a wall. Sometimes you think you can make the next step, but your footing isn't so sure and you slip back down. Sitting on the ground and crying about it isn't going to make it better, so back to climbing we go.

It is this line of thought that is making me climb back out of the gutter and forcing me back on the wall. It is time to make some good changes. It is time to get things moving. It is time to find me and who I should be. That said, I'm going to bed now to start a new day tomorrow morning. Happy Friday all!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com
$49 Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

No comments:

Post a Comment