Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Another Year Older

I don't know why I have so much trouble writing on here everyday. This device is in the palm of my hand pretty often, so I don't have much of an excuse. I think the only reason I can come up with is the complete lack of anything useful to say. I don't know that today is any different but it's my birthday so humor me.

I am going to make an effort this year to blog about life a bit more. When you see first hand the craziness of the world - check out the BBC website or the image a friend took for everyone to see if you don't know what I'm talking about - you realize that we don't always know when our time will be up. I want to make sure that my story gets told, and there's no better way to do it than one story at a time.

Most of these won't have photos, great back stories or much relevance on life today, but 36 years is a long time and a lot of experiences to share. Maybe tomorrow will be the day I start something new. Maybe tomorrow I'll start something old? Nobody knows for sure, but I know tomorrow can be the best day of my life or it maybe it will just be another day.

There's only one way to find out. I guess in my own backwards logical way, I'm begging everyone to make the most of today. Make today count people. There is always a tomorrow, at least for most of us, but there is only one today.

So, for my Birthday wish, get out and start something today. It could be something big or something small. Get it started and keep working at it until you finish. No more thinking about it, no more using tomorrow as an excuse. Grab the passion from your heart, insert it in your brain and do it.

It's pretty simple... Now go do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment