Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fighting Off The Angries...

Today is not a good day for me. I had a great opportunity last night to grab a major deal on something I wanted, but I hmmm'd and hawwww'd a few minutes too long instead of just doing it right off the bat. That led to an annoying morning of trying to find the deal again... To no avail...

Then we start the rest of the day and it got worse... One simple comment, one little line, has pushed me to the point of feeling angry. I don't get angry often, or safe to say, ever, but this really has me irritated beyond belief.

I really try to provide for my family first, putting off the things I want and 'need' to the last. Last night however, I was ready to do something for me. It was about the cost of dinner and a movie or a long drive with a nice lunch, but it wasn't ok... It would have been wrong...

I think I'll take a few days to get over this, maybe longer, I don't know. All I know is that little comment this morning has me worked up with nobody to say a word about it to.

Oh well, maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment