Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A New Start...

Today has way more meaning than one little blog article. Today begins my new start. New diet, new outlook and most of all, new direction. For awhile now, I've been looking for a new gig, and I think I'm close to finding one. I'm not sure where to be exact, but it's a good start.

I'm currently trying the impossible, to find a job in a retail field selling and servicing products that I love. If that happens to fall in place, it would be amazing. The great part is that it's closer than I might think.

It will create some issues, like transportation, but we will figure all of that out in time. For now, let's all kick back and enjoy the ride.

As for the new diet, I'm inching closer to my pre-STP weight so soda is gone again. Also off the list this week will be sugary snacks. Last night was my last hurrah with my Recees Fastbreak bar... You will be missed old friend... My goal is to head back to 250 and then worry about the next drop.

Finally, it's time for a better outlook. Turning away from the crap and smiling. Getting back to the things I love and not worrying about the rest. Hopefully, the new plan comes together quickly and things fit in to place soon. I have a life that I am more than ready to live today...

No comments:

Post a Comment