Saturday, April 30, 2011

Today was a good day...

What a fantastic day. Today started out with a trip to the shop to help Jan and Alan load up some plywood for the sheep shelters. We bolted from the shop and did a little garage saling in Snohomish. We then jetted to La Palmera for lunch before hitting Wal-Mart.

Fortunately, Evie decided to crash out on the way home so she was good to sleep a while longer. With her out like a light, I snuck out for a 17.5 mile ride around Monroe and made my 75 mile goal for the week.

I also received an invite from the Northwest Parkinson's Foundation to ride for their fundraising team for the STP. I'm accepting donations online at http://www.nwpf.org/Members.aspx?member=696.

Another fun thing from this week is that we discovered Army Wives on Netflix. The show is amazing. I highly recommend it.

That's about all I have for the week. Enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment