Friday, May 6, 2011

Wet Weather, Cold Mornings...

This morning was a tough one to get moving for. The weather was back to cold and wet after the amazing day we had on Wednesday, and I've lost a bit of motivation for riding at the second.

I don't know what it was exactly, but it might have had something to do with being home early yesterday and having some extra time with Evie and Ara. I think I miss that hour or so that I miss when I ride.

So, with that said, I am altering my plan for training by saving longer rides for the weekends and increasing the pace of my afternoon rides. If I need 15 miles a day in the afternoon, then I need to average 15 MPH.

I'm going to ride harder for shorter times and hope it works. If not, there's still plenty of time... or at least 2 months until I have to go 100 miles a day... Wow... 2 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment