Sunday, December 12, 2010

Biking to Work

Ok, so its been quite a while since I've done a post, almost 3 weeks now, so let's get updated.

This has been a crazy few weeks with Evie being sick with a cough, off and on running noses, and even a green goop eye. A quick trip in to the doctor and the antibiotics took care of most of the symptoms. For now, we just have to wait for the rest to clear.

The other fun fact of the week is that we officially became a one car family. I decided with the 2 mile commute, I could start riding a bike to work. The great thing is, I've already started. I have 2 days under my belt, and the ride will only get better from here.

My goal is to get up to 10-15 miles a day, and feel strong enough to ride the Seattle to Portland bike ride. We will see how this plays out, but it's a great goal to build to.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment