Monday, December 13, 2010

It Was A Rainy Monday

Well the good news is that the little bike does great on wet roads. We have had about 4 inches of rain and more is on the way.

Riding back and forth to work is really starting to feel good. My knees don't hurt like I thought they would, but I'm not losing as much right off the bat due to not eating as well as when I dieted the last time. Hopefully I can reign that in soon and begin dropping faster.

Now, with the wet weather, I wasn't able to capture much of the trip home, but I did want to share an amazing app.

I started using "SportsTracker" to map my rides last week. This amazing little app keeps records of speed, travel time, routes and more. It's a simple one-touch start, and a quick end at the end of your route to end your session. It then saves your data to upload after you review it.

The program stores your info online where you can track your progress and save a mini workout diary.

I know this style of app has a million more options, but SportsTracker works amazingly well for me. Hopefully, it will work as well for you.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment