Friday, March 31, 2017

Did 10,000 People Really Read This?

20170304_124914

Back in May of 2010, I started this little blog as a bit of a diary, and a bit of a reminder of what goes on in my life. My daughter was almost one and I was in the middle of my 3rd year of being married to my amazing wife. I never really thought that I would keep this up as long as I did, and honestly, with how many huge breaks there have been, I’m not sure it counts as ‘consistent’ updates, but I’m trying to get better. Today, I checked my unique reader stats for the first time in a long, long, long time and saw something very amazing – 10,033 unique visitors have hit this site. That means, somewhere on this planet, over 10,000 people have read something about me and my family and that’s pretty cool.

So, whether you are one of my tech friends, a dance dad or anything in between, thanks for reading and I’ll try and keep the fresher content coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment