Monday, March 13, 2017

So, I Played A Round Of Golf This Weekend...


Yeah, so the rains, winds and snows have made it next to impossible to get out and play some golf over the winter. Fortunately, it seems we caught a break yesterday and I was able to sneak out to Riverbend for a round. What started out as a bit of a guessing game based on my range session about 15 minutes before teeing off, turned out to be one of the better rounds I've played in quite some time. While it wasn't perfect, my driving was pretty decent, short irons and wedges were sharp and my putting was pretty much on fire.


From the opening tee shot to the end of the round, I was able to hit good shots from just about everything in my bag that was a 6 iron or under. I had a few "issues" with the longer irons, but overall, they were small in comparison to how well I played. The round ended with a +4, 76 on a rather wet and soggy course. I'll take that all day long and be very happy with it. With all the stresses from the outside world right now, it was good to kick back and relax for a great round.

PS - I'm shooting these with a new mobile from HTC, the HTC U Ultra. You can trade up here if you want images as good as these - Trade Up to the HTC U Ultra!

No comments:

Post a Comment