Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Another Day...

Another day, another day... I'm tired today. I continued through my Acts reading and I am very excited to lead our community group tomorrow night. It is a great experience and I love trying to figure out the "right" way to do it.

As for the rest of the day, lunch was chicken and potatoes with corn. It was fantastic. Then it was off to home for a nice evening with the wifey and kiddo. I even got a bit of blogging done tonight on my 4gfastdata.blogspot.com blog. Good times!

Now, after watching a gorgeous pink cloud formation come through, I'm enjoying reading up on the Solavei Summer Cash giveaway. New subscribers get $49 unlimited talk, text and data and a $50 cash bonus! If you are interested, visit my page at Solavei.com/waazzupppp

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com
$49 Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

No comments:

Post a Comment