Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Is Finally Here

Waiting for the nice weather here can be a bit difficult. I mean, back in March we hit 70 degrees and followed that with 35 and light snow. The weather here is a bit tough to figure out. That said, after quite a bit of cold and wet, this week the sun has decided to make an appearance.

The 70+ degree days are perfect. Last night we had a picnic in the park. Last weekend, we made it over to Mukilteo Beach. We seem to be taking advantage of the weather as much as we can, and that's all we can do.

I'm not sure what is on tap for this evening, but it the wifey is taking my broken rear wheel into the shop today for a quick repair. I broke a spoke on last week's ride, so it's out of commission until that spoke is replaced. I wish we had more room to store bikes, I think I'd just get a commuter bike to ride for a bit, or at least until more of this weight is off.

Oh well, that's about it for today. Make sure to get out and enjoy the sun if you have some!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com
$40 Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

No comments:

Post a Comment