Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas

Christmas is my favorite time of year. The decorations everywhere, presents under the tree, heck, even the tree itself. I just love everything Christmas. Somehow, Christmas seems to make everything better. It may be the fact that I seem to refocus on Jesus a bit more, or that friends say hello a bit more often, if really doesn't matter.

What does matter is that the Christmas season makes me whole again, regardless of the largest loud neighbors, the crazy days at work, or the money that seems to last just long enough to make it to the next payday. Christmas must makes it all go away. So, hopefully this year, Christmas can take your cares away also. Forget the petty things and remember that there are more important worries for everyone. Just remember, a little kindness goes a long way.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com

No comments:

Post a Comment