Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Days Till Christmas

So, as I am trying to decide if I want to wrap up my "My Life From My Phone" blog, I find myself actually wanting to start writing my thoughts again. One thing that has me wanting to do this is simply that blogging has really filled many holes for my missing hobbies.

I'm not sure if 2013 will be the year the hobbies return or not, but it seems like an easy time to start thinking about it now. I have plenty of irons in the fire right now with my full time job at Shur-Loc, my side projects like Solavei, GetSmartphones.Info and even KrazyBird Photography. On top of those, I am currently writing 5 blogs, mostly on the tech side of things. It just seems like it might be time to leave a few of these behind and start focusing on something that is more me.

Tonight though, I will place all that aside, and focus on the next 12 days. Those 12 days that lead up to my favorite time of year. The 12 days that remind me that my family is the most important thing in life. The 12 days that will go so quickly, just like the rest of life.

That said, enjoy tonight, tomorrow and the rest of the year. It's never too late to enjoy today, but if you don't, you'll never remember yesterday with fond memories.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com

No comments:

Post a Comment