Friday, August 17, 2012

GdgtSea: A Night Of Fun

I've been trying to make it to the Gdgt Show in Seattle for a few years now. Fortunately, last night was finally my night to go. With many of the hottest vendors in Seattle scheduled to be there, it was going to be fun.

The evening started with a visit to the entry table and a few iPhone covers provided by @speckproducts. Next up was Chris from @Nokia and their Windows Phone table. I was happy to run into him as he will be getting back to me with good news soon. After that, the journey continued back to my new found Twitter pals @HTCUSA. There the ladies let me play with the Evo 4G LTE, the One S and the One X. All very impressive handsets to say the least.

The @Rokuplayer booth was next. We have had our Roku for 3+ years and use it daily. The streaming box is amazing and we will probably upgrade to a new one someday. From there, @Twonky made a great presentation about streaming media from your iPhone/iPad or Android device to your TV. Cool stuff happening there.

Then buried in the back corner I found more Twitter pals from @Tmobile. Not only did T-Mobile have a fun booth setup with the "My4GLife" photobooth, but they had plenty of phones and reps for answering questions. Well played T-Mobile. Oh, and thanks for the MyTouch Q!

From there it was wandering time. I picked up a few water bottles, some free online storage coupons, some little fun stuff for Evie and a few more useless giveaways that will probably end up broken, but it was still awesome.

I hope to put the next one on the schedule as soon as I hear the dates. The event was a blast and I can't wait to do it again.

Sent from my HTC Titan Windows Phone powered by GetSmartphones.Info

No comments:

Post a Comment