Sunday, February 13, 2011

Missing The Evo - Day One...


Well it didn't take long for the Evo to be missed. Today, just doing a basic weekend fun activity, I noticed the amazingly poor image quality of the BlackBerry 8330 camera that I have substituting for my Evo at the moment. The images were blurry, the camera had an incredible lag and it was horrid in low light conditions. While the Evo isn't a DSLR hiding in a cellphone, it is so light years ahead of the Curve that it was almost sad to even take images with this outdated beast.

To make matters worse, I tried to shoot a video of Evie's first real pony ride to save in the memory books and, while it looks good on phone itself, it's quality is so terrible, you can't even use it for anything like the DVD's I create from the Evo's videos.

So with that said, I am patiently waiting for my new Evo to arrive - thanks to the Marysville, WA InTouch Wireless location that is swapping my damaged LCD device for a newbie (or refurb) - but I really can't wait for it to be back in my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment