Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lose With Lumia: 100 Pounds, 100 Days

I have to admit to loving the idea of blogging about my new diet this year. So far this blog has been filled with loss so what better way to keep that theme going than blogging about a GOOD loss! Yes, I am back into a frame of mind that makes this possible and if I can just figure out a few more things, I stand a chance at making it.

For the last few weeks, I've felt terrible, looked worse and kept getting angry about being so badly overweight. I told myself that I was going to start this before tax day and after the memorial on Saturday, I was ready to go.

Day One was Monday, April 8th, when I weighed in at 305.2 lbs. It is the heaviest I've ever been in my life. Yesterday, the scale read a lovely 301. Today, however, is the first major milestone... 297.0... Yep... Back under 300 lbs for good.

So with day two in the books, I am at 8.2 pounds of my 100 pound goal. I've done this with still eating normal foods, except for the Slimfast breakfast shake. All I've done is cut out the fast food, soda and as much crap as possible. I've also started back at the gym this week, which is obviously going to help out quite a bit as well.

For now though, it's one day at a time. You can follow my progress on Twitter which will be updated more frequently than the My Life From My Phone posts about the diet. You can follow me at @waazzupppp on Twitter or follow the #LoseWithLumia or #100lbsin100days hashtags.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com
$49 Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

No comments:

Post a Comment