Sunday, September 11, 2011

Starbucks...

I used to love my Starbucks in the morning. The funny thing is, since we moved to Monroe, Starbucks really messes with my system. Plus, the Starbucks here doesn't seem to know how to fill a cup.

The case in point was last night's coffee adventure. A quick stop through the drive-thru and a peek at the cup when we got home. The order was simple - one venti non-fat cinnamon dolce latte with whip - and what I got was a venti that was only filled about 3/4 of the way.

I was irritated, but just didn't care enough to do anything with it. Ara obviously felt a bit stronger about it as she called the store and complained. The store offered to make a freebie for us the next time through, but I think I've just learned not to order from them anymore.

Congratulations Starbucks, your poor service at the SR522 and SR2 location has made me think that putting up with a bikini shack to get a full cup of coffee is better than getting poor service and a half cup from you. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment