Friday, July 1, 2011

More from work...

So, I find myself at work waiting for the UPS man, and I'm walking around the place I've been for a long time. My job has changed so much since starting out here 10 years ago. From production to marketing, I've done it all.

It's the times like these that make me wonder if I'll just be here forever, or if there is a brighter place for me elsewhere. The shop is dark, everyone's gone and it's time to think about the future. Where do I want to be? What do I want to do? They are all great questions, but I don't have any answers to them right now.

The jobs I think I'd like don't pay enough to support a family and the ones I'm qualified for require too many hours. It's a no win...

Maybe a great 3 day weekend with Ara and Evie will put everything back in perspective and give me some answers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment