Sunday, October 10, 2010

What A Difference A Day Makes

I have to admit to loving today. We had a great sermon at church, made some great business decisions and are already getting a good response to it.

It is really hard when you try and try to make something bigger, when all along you had it right to start with. Sometimes in the race to make that extra buck, you forget why you do what you do. So, with that said, I am venturing back to the reason why I started shooting weddings and making good photography affordable again. Sure, we need to cover our costs, but this year we technically made less than last at almost double the rates. Go figure...

So, thank you Pastor Greg for the perfect words for me today, or perhaps I should be thanking God for giving you the words I needed to hear today. Thank you to my wonderful wife for supporting me in the changes. And finally to my friends and family, thank you as well since I couldn't do what I do without all of you.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment