Monday, October 11, 2010

My Soulmate...


For the longest time, I never dreamed of getting married. Single life was good, had tons of friends, money to have fun when I wanted... Why would someone want to change that? I found out why, and did so with no questions asked.

Ara Lynn came into my life via a MySpace ad that I put up 5 years earlier. We were looking for a singer and her roommate was one, so she replied and the rest is history. The amazing part of the story is what an amazing woman, mother and friend my wife is.

Dealing with her own issues is usually enough to push most mom's over the edge, but not my wife. She stares the little things down and beats them back and takes on other's burdens as well.

She truly is my reason to wake up in the morning and will be standing right beside me, as I will with her during anything this life will throw our way. I don't know if she'll ever read this, but if she does, I love you baby!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment