Monday, February 18, 2013

Hearing A Song For The First Time, Again

I have to admit that I loved the song, Live Like You Were Dying, way before this morning. This cold morning this amazing song took on a new meaning for me. I'm not sure what happened this particular time hearing it, but it meant more.

Today, this Tim McGraw track just jumped out of the radio and kicked me in the head. It was like it was aimed at me, mixed in between Garth and The Band Perry... All songs about glory, love and death. Strange but true, and very inspirational.

So join me now. Meet someone new, try something different and maybe even eat something you never dreamed of. Make today count more than yesterday. Make tomorrow count more than today. Get out and make life happen. We only live once, and we don't have an expiration date printed on us.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com
$49 Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

No comments:

Post a Comment