Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Solavei: My New Cellular Provider


Almost anyone that reads my blog knows that I sell cellphones... I sell prepaid, postpaid, contract, non-contract, pretty much everything. I personally have cut almost $100 off my bill over the last 3 years. Since getting married, We've cut over $150 off our monthly cellular bill, and feel like we have better coverage than we did back then. Solavei is only making this a better deal for me, and it can for you too.

Solavei starts with great cell coverage, and a $49 a month cell bill. If that was the only part of the deal that would be awesome, but there's more to it than that. Not only do you get $49 coverage, but there's no contracts, commitments or long term deals to worry about. For example, you can purchase the new Nexus 4 phone from Google for $299, then activate it on Solavei and spend under $1500 for 24 months of cellular coverage. All the time being free to leave, upgrade devices, virtually do anything you want to. The same plan on Sprint with that "discounted" $200 phone would be $2838.76 before taxes, which will add another 15% to your monthly cost.

Solavei offers a cheaper alternative to post paid cellular, without compromising the service. Believe me, I'm not going to settle for less on my coverage, and I've tried just about every network in our area. My Solavei data speeds, even using an unlocked AT&T phone, are around 6.5-7Mbps downlink and 1.5Mbps uplink. That's more than snappy enough to use my HTC Titan on Solavei. As an added bonus, Solavei doesn't have the Internet Sharing disabled on my device, so it works as a wireless hotspot everywhere I go.

The long and the short of this post is that if you or someone you know is sick of paying too much for their smartphone, check out Solavei. It won't be for everyone, but for those that get it, it's an amazing opportunity. Not only do you get cheaper service, but you can actually get paid by your service provider for referring people to Solavei. Check it out today and start putting some extra cash in your pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment