Thursday, June 23, 2011

Life at Work...

It's always fun to write about something mundane like work. There are things to complain about, things to be happy about and most of all, things to describe.

First off, I work at shur-loc Fabric System. We make products for the people that print shirts, banners and even radar controls for fighter jeta. I've been there for 10 years. I started off in production mastering panel assembly and order processing. A few years back, I was also put in charge of our online presence and advertising.

It wasn't until recently though that we brought on a person that seems to be sharp enough to replace me on the production floor and allow me to run the floor and work with more end users.

It really is a wonderful job, despite all the headaches that come with it. The benefits are far from awesome, but the biggest benefit is that. The flexible schedule allows me to spend more time with Evie and Ara than any other career choice that I could have made.

So to make a long story short, the image above is from the newest instructional video that we are making. Pretty soon it will be done and you can watch it on shurloc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment