Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving


I just wanted to take a quick moment and tell the world Happy Thanksgiving. In times like this where people are losing so many material possessions, its hard to remember to be thankful for everything we still have.

Whether a victim of the economy, a medical expense or even just an emergency bill that leaves you short, remember that people are the most important thing around.

I am so grateful for my wife, my child and my work family. Everyone that is still a part of my life adds a bit of that wonderfulness that always becomes a bit magical at the holidays, but is really there everyday.

I guess the way to sum things up is that there will always be more stuff, but there is only one best friend, family member or special someone for everyone. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment