Monday, September 29, 2014

Help Me Out By Shopping My Amazon Store!

Hey blog-following friends!

If you are someone that shops Amazon regularly, would you do me a favor? They have an affiliate program that pays me a referral on every sale that I make (about 2-4%) and the only thing that someone has to do is shop through my link. You are still ordering from Amazon and you still have access to all the same items you would with the same prices as usual. The only difference is that it tracks through my link instead of just going to them.

All you need to do is shop via this link instead of the usual Amazon on you have bookmarked:

http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=myli0a6-20&linkId=NTZNHENCAL7WBGKW

So, get ready for that holiday shopping season, bookmark my Amazon page and help me get my online store growing!

PS - Share the link with your friends too! The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment