Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bye bye Facebook...

So, today I received an email from the powers at be at Facebook to make sure my business accounts were set up correctly or I would have my account suspended for violating their TOS.

Of course, I didn't want to be suspended so I logged on to fix the issue. Once I clicked the link, it logged me in and showed me 4 pages and no more profile. Facebook had deleted my profile!

I quickly rebuilt what I could under a new email account, but all my friends, photos and data are gone for good.

I decided after restoring about 1/10th of what I had up there that I don't think I am going to finish. I'll just boot instead of using Facebook so much. I was already tired of the games and annoying comments, so this should be a good thing. For all you Facebook friends that find me, follow me here and on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment