Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Its not babysitting...


Okay, I agree but isn't watching a child, yours or not, still babysitting? I mean, I am not a babysitter at work, but most days it seems that way.

Watching Evie alone is one of the most exciting things for me to do on the planet. We play, we blog, we eat and did I mention play yet? She brings a bit of joy into an otherwise mundane day of confusion at work, stresses at home and just the monotony that life becomes.

So call it watching my child, babysitting or anything you want, but I will call it amazing and it's something I'd like to do a lot more often.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Alrighty! I will try to find somewhere to go once a week and you are on Daddy duty! That is what I like to call it...Daddy Duty.

    ReplyDelete