Monday, May 27, 2013

Tumblr And My Life From My Phone

I have to admit that I've been cheating on my blog. It isn't that I don't love my Blogger blog, but it is hard to publish everything via email. Sometimes I'd like to add more than one image to a post. Sometimes I'd like to organize images in a post. Sometimes it would be nice to have an App for Windows Phone.

See, I have my Wordpress App which is great for www.smartphonereport.info, but there isn't a Blogger App, so I have to publish by email. That was until I discovered Tumblr. When Windows Phone announced the Tumblr App had arrived, I didn't have much interest in it. But as I played, I found that Tumblr is exactly what I wanted this blog to be. A quick image and note about what happens on a given day at a given time. It is perfect.

So, yes, I'll keep posting here, but please check out my Tumblr page as well. It will be much more about me and my life than the rambling here end up being. Hopefully you'll enjoy both!

http://waazzupppp.tumblr.com

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 810
Powered by www.4GFastData.com
$40 Unlimited Talk, Text and Data

No comments:

Post a Comment